An Exciting opportunity has arisen for a Practice Business Manager.
Salary up to £55,000 depending on skills and experience.
We are one of the largest practices in St Albans with a list size of 18,500 patients, seeking an experience Manager with strong leadership skills.
We are a training practice with a team of 14 doctors (7 Partners), 5 Practice Nurses and a large administrative/reception team.
The successful candidate with have:
- Exceptional leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal, organisation, communication and IT skills
- Operational management skills for overseeing the day-to-day management
- Strong HR skills with a knowledge of current employment legislation
- Financial management skills
- Ability to assist in the strategic development to help drive our practice forward in these challenging times
Previous experience of working in a general practice or within the NHS is desirable but not essential.
Closing date: 4th September 2107, first round interviews to be held on the 18th September 2017.
To apply please complete the application form below and return to:
Elizabeth Richards: email@example.com or return via post.