How to register with the practice
Please register with the practice online, you will need an email address to do this. If you are unable to do this, please call into the surgery and a receptionist will help you.
Register Online Now
If you wish to register you will need to complete a GMS1 and New Patient Questionnaire. We also need to see evidence of identity and proof of address and the person registering must bring their documentation into the surgery to be checked, see below for more information.
Proof of Identity
Your registration cannot be completed until we have the documents below so help us to help you by getting them to us as soon as possible.
For UK and European Economic Area (EEA) nationals you will need to provide the following:
- Driving Licence or Passport
- Tenancy/Leasing agreement, Council Tax or other equivalent
People not covered by EEA will need to provide:
- Passports and visa which states they have right to reside (NOT visitors visa)
- Tenancy/leasing agreement, Council Tax or other equivalent
For newborns you will need to provide one of the following:
- Birth Certificate
- NHS Discharge Summary from hospital or Baby Red Book for newborns
Practice Catchment Area