This practice allows you to access some of your practice services safely and securely online. You will be able to make requests of your practice and receive responses back from the practice.
Online services to:
- Booking Appointments
- Cancelling Appointments
- Ordering your Repeat Prescription
- View Test Results
- View your medications, allergies & immunisations
How to register for Patient Access
To use the above services you will need a Patient Access ID, to get these you can either:
- Fill in our secure online form – once completed you will need to come into the practice with proof of identity
- Contact the surgery on 01727 855500
- Read the Patient Online Record Leaflet
- Read the Patient Access Guidance Form
Please note: Parents/Guardians of children under 14 are able to register them for online access. Patients aged 14 and over will need to register themselves with their own details.
Patient Access Mobile View
Patients can now easily use Patient Access on their smartphone, thanks to the release of the new Patient Access mobile view.