Counselling is a therapy which involves talking through your problems to a counsellor. There are several types of talking therapies and they can be used to treat a number of health conditions including mental health.
- Counselling – NHS Choices
- Mental Health – NHS Choices
- Bullying UK
- The Royal College of Psychiatrists
- St Albans Bereavement Network
- Aged 14-25? Need someone to talk to? Visit www.youthtalk.org.uk for a FREE and CONFIDENTIAL counselling service in St Albans.
- Kooth – A free online service that offers emotional and mental health support for children and young people. It can help with lots of different problems, including family problems, eating disorders, loneliness, bullying, anxiety and depression. More information is available on the NHS Choices website.