Next: Tuesday 12th October 19:00-20:00 – Your Digestive System – the Gut, Bowel & Stomach
Here is the full list of webinars for the next phase of the progamme:
- Respiratory Issues – Nov 9th 2021
- Depression – Dec 14th 2021
- Diabetes– Jan11th 2022
- Weight Management – Feb 8th 2022
Simply click on the subject to go to the Eventbrite page to book your place – it’s free, and everyone is welcome.
You don’t need to have extensive technology knowledge or experience to take part, simply click on the link on the Eventbrite page up to 15 minutes before the start time and get the answers to everything you wanted to know about the subject of the Seminar. It works on any computer, smartphone or tablet!
Already completed Seminars – you can watch them back!
- Mr Elliot Benjamin gave a fantastic talk and answered all our questions on Ears, Nose and Throat; you can watch the video.
- Dr Malcolm Persey explained the intricacies of Arthritis and how to cope with it as the different stages of its evolution; you can watch the video.
- Dr Leila Akinawale & Becky McQueen launched the new Wellness Campaign– Happy Healthy Me; for more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr Andy Goldberg gave a brilliant talk on Getting Fit & Healthy After Lockdown. You can watch the video here
- Dr Tony Chan’s talk on High Blood Pressure was outstanding – the recording failed but you can view the slides here
- Mr Spence-Jones and Dr Jo Hockey’s talk on Women’s Health – watch the video here
- Mr Maneesh Ghei’s talk on Men’s Health – watch the video here
- An excellent Talk from Prof. Adam Fox on Children’s Allergies – watch the video here
Need to know more? E-mail email@example.com with any questions, concerns or comments.