Next: Tuesday 13th April, 19:00-20:00 – Dr Tony Chan – High Blood Pressure – & Everything you wanted to know about the Heart!
Here is the full list of webinars for the next phase of the progamme:
- Women’s Health – May 11th 2021
- Men’s Health – Jun 8th 2021
- Children’s Allergies– Jul 13th 2021
- Healthy Aging – Sep 14th 2021
- Gastrointestinal Gut Issues – Oct 12th 2021
- Depression – Nov 9th 2021
- Diabetes – Dec 14th 2021
- Weight Management – Jan11th 2022
Simply click on the subject to go to the Eventbrite page to book your place – it’s free, and everyone is welcome.
You don’t need to have extensive technology knowledge or experience to take part, simply click on the link on the Eventbrite page up to 15 minutes before the start time and get the answers to everything you wanted to know about the subject of the Seminar. It works on any computer, smartphone or tablet!
Already completed Seminars – you can watch them back!
- Mr Elliot Benjamin gave a fantastic talk and answered all our questions on Ears, Nose and Throat; you can watch the video.
- Dr Malcolm Persey explained the intricacies of Arthritis and how to cope with it as the different stages of its evolution; you can watch the video.
- Dr Leila Akinawale & Becky McQueen launched the new Wellness Campaign– Happy Healthy Me; the video is in two parts
- Mr Andy Goldberggave a brilliant talk on Getting Fit & Healthy After Lockdown. You can watch the video here
Need to know more? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, concerns or comments.